Women's Sierra Jacket, Navy
View full product details
- This jacket is our take on the ultimate combination of style and functionality. Our goal was to design and locally manufacture a jacket that fits equally well in the city and in the mountains. We started with a water-resistant woven fabric with a light texture, matte waterproof YKK antique-nickel zippers, seam taped the hood and shoulders and combined it all with a cut that is flattering but not form fitting.
The soft, quilted Primaloft interior will keep you warm while also releasing excess moisture to keep you dry. Add in microfleece lined pockets and a fun, bright yellow interior that balances out darker, colder months, and this jacket quickly becomes a favorite (just ask our product testers who kept getting asked about their jacket).
- We designed this jacket because we wanted a feminine rain/snow jacket with a clean but interesting design, and our search as outdoor-people-who-live-in-the-city yielded only straight cut, plain jackets or boxy, short jackets. We started from scratch and took our time when thinking through everything from fabric to fit to zippers and snaps. Every component in this jacket had to pass the test of being stylish enough for the city and durable enough for mountain weather.
- Woven, Stretch Exterior
- 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 15,000g/m2 Breathability
- Microfleece-Lined Pockets
- Soft Nylon Quilted 60g Primaloft Insulation (light and warm!)
Fit: Flatters your curves while also allowing them to breathe, eat pizza, or layer in your favorite sweater for additional warmth. There is a gentle stretch quality of the fabric and a 1" droptail back to adapt to any bending, reaching, biking, or hugging action that could take place during your day.
- The fabric and trim choices are all made as a refined, softer version of a traditional "hardshell" performance jacket. From the slight crosshatched pattern in the exterior fabric to the soft next-to-skin quilted interior, the fabrics are all selected to give a rich feeling. The zippers were given a design upgrade by using matte waterproof reverse coil zippers with wide, oval antique-nickel zipper heads from YKK Japan, allowing for water-resistance, style, and functionality even with gloves on. Translucent snaps add visual interest while also securing the flap that further protects your neck from the wind.