Men's Clayton Jacket, Navy
View full product details
- This jacket is our take on the ultimate combination of style and functionality. Our goal was to design and locally manufacture a jacket that fits equally well in the city and in the mountains. We started with a water-resistant woven fabric with a light texture, matte waterproof YKK antique-nickel zippers, seam taped the hood and shoulders and combined it all with a cut that is flattering for lots of body types.
The soft, quilted Primaloft interior will keep you warm while also releasing excess moisture to keep you dry. Add in microfleece lined pockets and a warm brown interior - this will quickly become your casual Friday / weekend jacket (or everyday piece if you happen to be in the Bay Area). It's one of our favorite jackets and took years of painstaking development - what can we say, we are perfectionists.
- We designed this jacket because we wanted a do-it-all jacket with a durable but refined design. When we searched the perfect jacket we found wool peacoats on one end of the spectrum and super technical jackets on the other. We just wanted something to walk to dinner, bike through the foggy city, and ski with friends over the long weekend.
- Woven, Stretch Exterior
- 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 15,000g/m2 Breathability
- Microfleece-Lined Pockets
- Soft Nylon Quilted 60g Primaloft Insulation (light and warm!)
Fit: Straight cut with a very slight taper, drawcords at the bottom for adjustability. There is a gentle stretch in the fabric for a flattering fit and a 1/2" droptail back that adapts to any bending, reaching, biking, or high-five action that could take place during your day.
- The fabric and trim choices are all made as a refined version of a traditional "hardshell" performance jacket. From the blended crosshatch pattern in the exterior fabric to the soft next-to-skin quilted interior, the fabrics are all selected to give a rich feeling. The zippers were given a design upgrade by using matte waterproof reverse coil zippers with wide, oval antique-nickel zipper heads from YKK Japan, allowing for water-resistance, style, and functionality even with gloves on. The collar height was designed to look good zipped or unzipped, and the zipper flap at the top of the main zipper protects the neck from sharp zipper edges.